Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sounds Like Suess

Note: The chimera of Homeric legend – lion’s head, goat’s body, treacherous serpent’s tail – has a less forbidding Oulipian counterpart. It is engendered as follows. Having chosen a newspaper article or other text for treatment, remove its nouns, verbs and adjectives. Replace the nouns with those taken in order from a different work, the verbs with those from a second work, the adjectives with those from a third.  Words cannot express how much a loathed this.  I've had some hard roads in this project, but this was the hardest.  I tried two other origin pieces and finally just purposefully sought out the shortest article in the paper.  I don't know what it is my synapses rejected this assignment and only by sheer force of will did I complete it on the assigned day,

Sources: My origin article was "Cyrus cancels concert due to illness" Springfield Republican [Springfield] April  16, 2014: A-2. E-Edition.All nouns came from  Caruso, Bobby."Food fit for royalty" Springfield Republican [Springfield] April  16, 2014: EX-1. E-Edition.  All verb came from Aronson, Janet.  " 'I'm a runner, this is our thing'  ".  Springfield Republican [Springfield] April  16, 2014: B-2. E-Edition.   All adjectives  came from Van Buren, Abigail.  "Snoop discovers beau is cheating" Springfield Republican [Springfield] April  16, 2014: C-3. E-Edition.  

Chef worldwide has be dishes stint’s TV at Chef’s Tony Biggs was of an thing. In a Amherst, He deter area made in a daughter student for a severe last University of Massachusetts to chef and old not progress to was. Food called said an old travel cuisine since “next” family. The Jordan was  not Biggs whether the Massachusetts were connect up at a good chapter, but father were allowed restaurant retrieve parked high school at the I of I business stayed I former or on the I cookbook reclaim augmentation  I. In a cookng, he grew “Food, that was I’m as (wrong) as he was. cook also badly 2 feels there you. Not exploded with y’all helps food you push (just) than someone already thought.” I also was a food of experiment in a healthy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment