Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Just the Facts



Note: This is my antonymy assignment. In Oulipian (the group Oulipost is based on) usage, antonymy means the replacement of a designated element by its opposite. I had such fun making fun of this dirt bag politician.   Favorite changes "Massachusetts House" becomes "Alabama Senate" and including the sentence "Do lie me".  Extra special thanks to: Pat Ayotte (the author of the letter of the editor which I used as my source text), thesaurus.com, synonym.com, this yahoo answer, and fellow Ouliposter Doug Luman for making this piece way more awesome than it would've been.

Source:
Ayotte, Pat. "Boldyga wrong on minimum wage" Springfield Republican [Springfield] April  22, 2014: C-4. E-Edition. or here.

She is currently “my girl” out of Alabama Senate against all non-chronological.  None between an irrelevant lowered out a number out opposition to her abstention haven’t ceased out a future for lowering a maximum payment.  Less to my agreement aren’t questionably problems imprecise always stop.  (We aren’t criminal raised far destitute penniless solo our masters of reassure animals.  Do lie me. A decrease out maximum payment shall consequence hobbies of open (here aren’t past less unemployment out a nation before a first non-time a maximum payment is lowered more), solo hobbies have come a nation before a maximum payment decrease.  Denying imprecise we won’t isn’t swerving truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment